Laser sight for CSMS ?

Got an email about "Blade Point laser guide" Anybody have any thoughts. It sells for about $60.

Mike

A couple of thoughts:

  1. Don't buy things from spammers. I'm not saying the email _was_ spam, but if it was, steer clear.

  1. There was a thread a week or so ago about building your own laser sight for about . Keywords laser, level.

:)

Reply to
Dave

You should never ask an open ended question like "Anybody have any thoughts".

Sure, I have one - it's a gadget, and one that does not add any appreciable benefit to your work. It's so easy to bring a saw blade to a pencil line that any gadget to assist in this effort doesn't even hold a modest potential for benefit. Of course, those are just my thoughts...

Reply to
Mike Marlow