Kreg screw sources?

Greetings,

What suppliers of square drive screws for Kreg pocket holes exists? I.e. sources of all 6 of the popular types and quanitites of 500 and more.

I know of the following but no others:

The annual wood working show in Sacramento CA.

Thomas

Reply to
Bill Thomas

Charlie Spitzer

Have you tried Kreg? They have been very competitive for me in the past and their screws seemed to be a bit beefier that the competition including McFeeleys. BTY in lots of 1000, you get a better break.

At Kregtool, you can get 500 screws at about $15.00 or 1000 screws for about $21.00.

Reply to
Leon

I get mine locally (Houston) at WoodCraft, and one of the local cabinet hardware suppliers carries both the screws and the plugs. Might try a hardware supplier that caters to cabinet makers/shops in your area. Online ordering should offer you plenty of options ... DAGS.

Reply to
Swingman

Lowes carries the Kreg jig, screws and all else. At least they are in the store here in Abilene.

Reply to
Roger Jensen

Reply to
Lawrence A. Ramsey