2" pocket hole screws?

Do these exist? They are mentioned in the Kreg manual and website, but they don't seem to be for sale anywhere.

I have an email into Kreg, but if anyone has a suggestion...

Reply to
toller

Go here,

?comp=ktcOn the left side of the screen click on Screws. Then click on Weather Resistant Screws Then scroll to the bottom of the page. You should see, SRW-C2W - 100 - 2", Coarse, RWH, #8 - 100 ct.

Reply to
Leon

Thanks much. I only looked under "pocket screws".

Reply to
toller

I ran in to the same issue. I bought their deluxe kit and tried to do8/4 stock. max

Reply to
max

McFeelys also carries some good sized ones at /

j4

Reply to
jo4hn

Sadly, no 2", just the same sizes as Kreg dealers.

Reply to
toller

Do these exist? They are mentioned in the Kreg manual and website, but they don't seem to be for sale anywhere.

If you want a good 2" pocket hole screw go to Grizzly.com and type in G2729 in the search box at the top and you can find them for $3.95 for a box of

100. I just purchased some and they work good. They have a dual head that you can drive with a Phillips head or square head driver. If your pocket hole jig has a bit that makes a flat bottom hole you may want to buy a 3/8 bit that will make a hole with a tapered bottom for a better fit for these screws. Both types of bits can be purchased separately from various suppliers. Hope this helps.

Archer

Reply to
Archer

1/2" but no 2"

Reply to
Bob K 207

I bought several hundred of them from Lowes while doing my deck this summer. About $4 a pack iirc.

-Keith

Reply to
Keith

How many were in a pack. I bought 250 2 1/4 in a kreg pack for somewhere around $8...

Reply to
tiredofspam