Kreg Jig

I dont know what the policy is for this, but I'm selling a Kreg K2 and Rocket on ebay. It should go active in a few hours. I hardly used it, and was lucky enough to win a drawing at the WW show for a new one. If you have a need for a pocket hole jig, this might be worth a look.

Kreg Pocket Hole Jig K2 Master Pack Plus Rocket Jig is the description.

Reply to
nospam_coloradotrout

Per the recent discussion about Kreg Jigs. This Kreg jig is designed for use on two-by lumber or any stock 1-1/2" or thicker.

Dave