key hole cutter. What is it for

I do right the same right now. Aside from never looking anything up himself, he also LOVES to retransmit rumors.

My latest solution is to continually email him links to Google, Snopes, Yellow Pages, etc...

He's just _starting_ to get the hint after about 6 months of doing so.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Yeah ... what he said. It aint the kids fault if his Mom used to hang out with Tim Leery.

Reply to
W Canaday

I guess that because I've learned so much in newsgroups and appreciate it so much, that I look at it differently.. What I TRY to do is answer if I can help and ignore it if I can't or don't think the OP is serious... What usually happens is that my natural smart ass side pops up and I can't help typing some "maybe funny but not any help" kind of comment, which IMO is at least as bad as flaming th OP.. YMWV

Mac

mac davis