Katie jig users?

Can someone with a 7/16" Katie Jig, a more recent model, with the CMT router bits please give me the CMT part numbers for the bits? Thanks.

TomL

Reply to
TomL

Lawrence A. Ramsey

will try them. thanks,larry.

TomL

Reply to
TomL

Dovetail bit: 818.113.11b Pattern bit: 811.158.11b

I just purchased my Katie jig and I'm having trouble with the alignment. The edges of the boards are uneven despite leaving the

1/16" gap between one of the alignment stops and the boards.

Am I missing something too basic?

Reply to
kurt