jointer advice

Hi guys
I have no problem jointing short pieces up to say 3 foot, but anything
longer and I get a bow in the middle of the timber. Any advice would
be great.
neilc
Reply to
Neil Cummins
Your outfeed table is not tangent to the cutter head. If your bow is concave, the outfeed table is too low. If it is convex, the table is too high. If the error is slight, you will (as you have discovered) still get a fairly straight edge on shorter stock. DD
"It's easy when you know how..." Johnny Shines
Reply to
David DeCristoforo

Site Timeline Threads