Jointech Support

Life is sweet when the unexpected happens. I've had a Jointech system for several years -- and yes, I really do like it -- but last week I dropped the fence feather board and broke one of the nylon bolts. I sent an email to Jointech customer support asking if they could help me with a replacement -- fully expecting to pay an inflated price. I was somewhat disappointed that I didn't get a response to my request, but given the service level of some companies these days, was not terribly surprised. Then came today's mail and yep, there was the needed nylon bolt -- along for an invoice saying there was no charge. Makes my whole day!

Reply to
Herbert Robinson

I've always found their service to be outstanding! On one order, there was a line item for $100 off labeled as an unadvertised special.

Myx - happy Jointech owner

Reply to
Myxylplyk

I like mine. Just keep up with their latest systems, 'cause if they discontinue yours, they don't have parts for it. Tom, engineering away. Someday, it'll all be over....

Reply to
Tom