JOAT?

Welcome back. Good to have some old faces around. Haven't heard from Keeter in a long time, he did hang around OWWM. JOAT came by a few months ago as did Paddy (new shellac business). Luigi signed in recently. Jummy wanders in when he doesn't have a paying gig.

As to the political crap, that still happens. Unfortunately we have a few that contribute nothing to woodworking but like to discharge a large measure of blather to demonstrate their intelligence.

Anyway, stick around. We need all the help we can get. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Larry Blanchard

Larry,

The original post did not show up on my reader, meaning the filter kicked it out. Your post came thru fine. I would guess that either someone is posting under your name or you're using two accounts to post from (like an anonymous remailer) and my filters kicked it.

Bob S

Reply to
BobS

Larry Blanchard wrote in news:1qOdnWfBUvSd8NvXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@pghconnect.com:

Some of the posts in the thread date back to Winter 2008. It could be you simply forgot that you posted something in the thread. Happens to me every once in a while... I'll be reading an archived post and say "That sounds familiar" or "That's my style" and look up at the author line.

We really ought to send JOAT an email... :-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

VZ snipped-for-privacy@pghconnect.com:

En masse!

Reply to
Robatoy

You're right - I looked it up via Google - it was September of 2008.

Some people just can't let a thread die :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

I'm going to recycle it again too Larry, maybe next year, maybe the year after. By then you will be convinced you have a doppleganger :)

Reply to
Groggy