Jacobs chuck

NO 14 S JACOBS SPIRAL GEAR CHUCK PAT FEB 17 '25

I've contacted Jacobs and they don't have parts for anything over 25 years old.

If anyone has a key to fit this chuck that they don't need, please let me know. The key shaft is 5/32" and as the chuck label states, the teeth are curved.

I've tried using a key with straight teeth and it just doesn't work.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard