It's been waaay too long.....

From a woman's perspective:

Telling her that you have the same weight in bandsaws as she has in shoes is a BAD idea. Telling her that the third matches the other two is also a VERY bad idea. Telling her that you share her weakness for good tools is the WORST possible idea. (Unless...)

I would use the man card. In other words, "It was a bad decision. But what can I say, I'm a man. And I can't return it." Bring Godiva. Lots of it.

Best of luck, Jenny

Reply to
SWMBO

ROTFLMAO! Good one Jenny. (and I think some of the guys here would not know what Godiva is - not the horsie picture you'd think!) :-)

Jim

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Think of this,