It's a girl!

Picked up my new lathe today. After much deliberation decided on the Nova

1624-44. Asked for some input from the turners at SMC and one who lives in my area had one for sale. (My area included a 180 mile drive each way to pick it up.) It is one heavy mother and took me and a neighbor to get it o ff the truck and onto the cast iron legs. Came with the 20 inch extension a nd the supplemental tool rest for turning off the bed. Bottom line (for a l ittle gloat) about $2,500 worth of lathe and accessories for $1,200 and a t ank of regular. Not my best deal, but a fair price.

Larry

Reply to
Gramps' shop

Ya done good, Larry!!

Reply to
Chuck

Well done ... I'd say that is well worth a big "you suck!".

Congratulations.

Reply to
Swingman

Damn... you suck...