Is there a Tool Opposite of Vice (Separator)?

replying to Ed Edelenbos, Dl wrote: What is the exact name?? No one says it here

Reply to
Dl

First, this thread is about 11 years old.

Second, the post just before yours (Knotbob, 1/29/09) includes the name in the first sentence.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Searching under "vise" instead of "vice" gives results much more pertinent.

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

Reply to
Madder&Madder Media

Le 28/07/2020 à 09:26, Madder&Madder Media a écrit :

One of those jacks to lift vehicles whose form is a diamond, maybe with some modifications.

Reply to
ck

On 7/28/2020 11:43 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote: ...

There's a tool for that--it's often mistaken for a screwdriver...

Reply to
dpb

Thanks for the unhelpful response DerbyDad03! You could have just replied with "it's called XYZ." Instead, you replied with irrelevant information followed by unhelpful information.

Reply to
DerbyDad03Unhelpful

How about I respond now with some different letters? It's called STFU.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

So a thread 13 years old, with a year old response which point out that the name was in the tread in a prior post in the thread is unhelpful. So you need your information spoon feed to you?

Interesting the name you have chosen on Homeowners hub.

My point is you are just being an asshole.

Reply to
Markem618

In my experience virtue was invariably put up as the opposite of vice.

Reply to
John McGaw

+10
Reply to
Markem618

Considering that "virtue" and "vice" are antonyms, your experience is tautological.

Reply to
krw

The first rule of tautology club is the first rule of tautology club.

Also, the tautology club meets on the days on which the tautology club meets.

Reply to
DJ Delorie

Your use of tautology is adequate enough.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I can't help it. I used to work in the Department of Repetitive Redundancy Department. Is said so right on the door on the door.

Reply to
John McGaw