Is the site still working

All of the posts that I see are from Aug 1. Al

Reply to
Al Holstein

Are you using Google groups? If so, it is probably not working and may never work again. You need a real newsreader..

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

LMAO ...

Reply to
Swingman

Checking his post, yes, he's using Google Groups.

N.B. If you're using Google Groups and you don't see posts that you think you should, or if you suddenly start to smell funny, there's really no use asking where the problem lies.

Reply to
HeyBub

Ya' think this discussion helped the OP?

Reply to
krw

"Can you hear me now?" . . . . . . . . . . . . . "Can you hear me NOW?

Reply to
Robatoy