Is the Jet sandpaper high quality?

For the Performax drum sander, that is.
I need to pick up a few grits in the next couple of days, but I won't get a bunch of it, if the Jet paper is considered crappy. What say the Performax users?
Dave

Klingspor. Feel free to water rinse it clean, air dry, and reuse frequently.
The Jet paper isn't 'crappy', just more money than you need to spend for heavy use.
Patriarch
Patriarch wrote:

Thanks! Where's a good place on line to order the Klingspor? (I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I've slept since then)
Dave

They have a rudimentary online store, from whom I've purchased papers, in larger quantities than I'll quickly use. Good stuff.
http://www.woodworkingshop.com /
Patriarch

Just stay away from the Kingsport PSA paper. It is basically permanent stick.
Leon wrote:

LOL! Thanks. Having fun with your new toy?
Dave

I have one sandpaper supplier, Klingspoor. I think that they have great products & customer service.