Is the Jet sandpaper high quality?

For the Performax drum sander, that is.

I need to pick up a few grits in the next couple of days, but I won't get a bunch of it, if the Jet paper is considered crappy. What say the Performax users?

Dave

Reply to
david

david wrote in news:jqedncBhgt4 snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Klingspor. Feel free to water rinse it clean, air dry, and reuse frequently.

The Jet paper isn't 'crappy', just more money than you need to spend for heavy use.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

Thanks! Where's a good place on line to order the Klingspor? (I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I've slept since then)

Dave

Reply to
David

David wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

They have a rudimentary online store, from whom I've purchased papers, in larger quantities than I'll quickly use. Good stuff.

Patriarch

I have one sandpaper supplier, Klingspoor. I think that they have great products & customer service.

Reply to
Frank Drackman

Just stay away from the Kingsport PSA paper. It is basically permanent stick.

Reply to
Leon

LOL! Thanks. Having fun with your new toy?

Dave

Reply to
David