Is it Okay to post For Sale

Is it okay to post for sale items related to woodworking on this group?

Reply to
woods

As long as it's a private party and your not in the business of selling tools and machines (there are exceptions to that rule - ie - contributing members to this group who've helped others with woodworking problems over the years) - and don't do it often.

Don't forget to mention where you're at, if the items have to be picked up rather than shipped, shipping cost estimates if applicable AND how to contact you.

What've you got?

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

only if I get a cut.

Reply to
bridgerfafc

Please put in the post under the subject the city and state. That way we won't look if it's to far.

Reply to
tdup2

Also helps if you lead your subject with "FS:" or "For Sale". Folks can select or filter easily. RonB

Reply to
RonB

As the group's moderator, I need to review all FS messages before they're posted. Thank you.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

All spam is henceforth to be sent to Buddy before posting here.

Bill

Reply to
Bill in Detroit

Watch your step, Bill, or you'll lose your posting privileges.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

"RonB" wrote in news:v5Mah.1338$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe23.lga:

If it's on eBay or the like, use "FA:" rather than "FS:". Those of us who avoid eBay thank you.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Uuuhhhh.....Buddy. Do you know what FOS means?

You should!

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Uuuhhhh.....Ron. Do you know what "gullible" means?

You should!

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

BTW, it is a tradition on the wreck to kill-file the moderator.

;-)

BC

Reply to
Bill in Detroit