Is it necessary to finish raw pine?

is it all that durable though?

Reply to
Young_carpenter

Young Carpenter responds:

What does that mean? I don't like combo poly/stain. Check your archives to find out just how much I've said against "ploy." Uh, that's if you mean "poly." If you mean "ploy," we're past talking about woodworking and back at politics.

You do have a real problem with reading things into posts that aren't there. Or is it trying to justify screw-ups you make with anything that comes to mind?

Charlie Self "A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." Mark Twain

Charlie Self

It wouldn't. It was spelled correctly, if you're talking of electric motors and similar devices.