INTERESTING - Plywood-Size Trascing Paper - Reusable

Scroll down a few lines. Price aside, I can't see myself using any. I'd either prefer freehand sketching, or maybe a pantograph. I've tried carbon paer on small projecs and it usually hasn't turned out very well. If nothing else, I'd draw a graph, to scale across the original or master, then a larer graph on the plywood. Then sketch a square at a time. This can work quite well on larger projects, or if you don't have a lot of confidence in your sketching skills.

I don't think sketching a design hard. I start with very light line. Then darken the lines I like. Repeat, erasing lighter lines as needed. Repead until there's a finished sketch. No prob.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T