INSPIRATION - MILITARY DAVENPORT

I've never seen anything quite like this. Pretty neat.

JOAT Blessed are the flexible; for they shall never be bent out of shape.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:23333-42E71A4F-140@storefull-

3336.bay.webtv.net:

existing file cabinet. Hmmmm....gonna think about that one.

Reply to
Dan Major

Wed, Jul 27, 2005, 9:22am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@this.address (Dan=A0Major) says in wonder: What might be neat would be just a "topper" that could be fit to an existing file cabinet. Hmmmm....gonna think about that one.

Ah, cockroach (or insect of your choice), now you see why I label posts like this as "Inspiration". Get's some people thinking. Other people just bitch because I didn't post a plans link.

JOAT I must be over the hill, 'cause I'm starting to pick up speed.

Reply to
J T