INSPIRATION - Knock-Down/Drag-Out Bed

I've been doing looking for quite awhile, for ideas for a bed I want to make. Came this site tonight. Neat. Can't say I don't think it's slightly overpriced tho. When I finally get the design finalized, my bed won't look anywhere near to this, but looks like I will get an idea or two from it.

JOAT I don't believe in reincarnation. I used to, but that was in another life.

Reply to
J T

On Sun 11 Sep 2005 10:13:16p, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3338.bay.webtv.net:

Hm. I've had a few knockdown dragouts before, but none of 'em ever ended up looking like that.

Reply to
Dan