CAT TREE

Treat your shop cat. LOL

I've been thinking about making myelf a new bed, for quite awhile now, but not found any plans I like; so been looking at beds, and getting ideas I can maybe use. And, ran across this site today. I don't have a cat, probably won't get a cat, and even if I did, I don't know I'd make something like this for it or not.

JOAT Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.

- =A0Dale Carnegie

Reply to
J T

I bet that author didn't use those hand tools. I'd like to see someone cut all that wood, including the ply base, with the hacksaw pictured!

John

Reply to
John T

awhile

My SIL has been on me for a while to build her a cat tree. Thing is, I made her a really nice box for art supplies for her birthday, and got a half-assed thank you for my efforts. That, and the fact that when she asks me about it, she says, "You got all the stuff for my cat tree yet? When is it going to be done?"

I bite my tongue to keep the peace, but I've got two words for her, and they aren't "Merry Christmas."

-Phil Crow

Reply to
phildcrowNOSPAM

I can't keep the damn cats out of the shop. They love the smell of wood and they know it's a place they aren't allowed.

I've been thinking about making myelf a new bed, for quite awhile now, but not found any plans I like; so been looking at beds, and getting ideas I can maybe use. And, ran across this site today. I don't have a cat, probably won't get a cat, and even if I did, I don't know I'd make something like this for it or not.

We bought one of these, although not as fancy and they pretty much never use it.

I was considering building a few of these to sell (too much free time, no cash), but how many cat houses can you sell!

-- Bill's Custom Cat Houses

Reply to
Bill Stock

Sun, Jan 9, 2005, 8:44pm snipped-for-privacy@Privacy.net (Bill=A0Stock) wants to know: but how many cat houses can you sell!

You price 'em high enough, and you won't need to sell many. Quite awhile back there was a post of a site with dog beds, fancy dog beds, high priced dog beds. I don't remember if I posted it or not, but it should still be in the archives somewhere. We're talking some serious bucks too.

By the way, the bed will be for me, not some cat.

JOAT Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.

- =A0Dale Carnegie

Reply to
J T

Say that when you wake up on the floor with the cat in the middle of the bed snoring away.

Reply to
J. Clarke