INSPIRATION - Folding Wall Bed

You really need to enlarge the picture on this. Looks good. If I needed one, I think I'd go for one along these lines.

JOAT I don't believe in reincarnation. I used to, but that was in another life.

Reply to
J T

I'm guessing these are fairly straight forward to make. Lee Valley Tools sells plans and two types of the hardware to build them. The biggest problem would be cost for all the panelling. Although the plans they sell are very simple, there's not a lot of work to expand it into a whole wall unit.

?c=2&p=40442&cat=1,46158,42665

Upscale

Mon, Sep 12, 2005, 12:39am snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com (Upscale) did spaketh: I'm guessing these are fairly straight forward to make. Lee Valley Tools sells plans and two types of the hardware to build them. The biggest problem would be cost for all the panelling. Although the plans they sell are very simple, there's not a lot of work to expand it

From comparing pictures, I'm wondering if this guy shops at Lee Valley. Personally,

I'd have to have a LOT more money than I do (unlikely), before I could even think about justifying buying one storebought.