INSPIRATION - MAGAZINE STAND

Can't say it looks like any magazine stand I've ever seen, but looks pretty good. Should be simple enough to whip up something along the same lines.

JOAT Let's just take it for granted you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like.

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT

OK, exactly what are "oaken" slabs? And since when is 3/4" material considered "thick"?

Reply to
Kevin P. Fleming

"oaken" is to "oak" as "leatherette" is to "leather"

I think that was on the SAT ;)

************************************ Chris Merrill snipped-for-privacy@christophermerrillZZZ.net (remove the ZZZ to contact me) ************************************
Reply to
Chris Merrill

Mon, Jul 21, 2003, 12:23pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@cox.net (Kevin=A0P.=A0Fleming) asks: And since when is 3/4" material considered "thick"?

When you're comparing it to somthing thinner.