INSPIRATION - Fishing Boat

Almost perfect.

JOAT You can't always judge by appearances, the early bird may have been up all night.

Reply to
J T

REMOVE

lol, almost perfect, eh? That must have one hell of a wide turning radius above, oh, say about ten knots!! I can't tell due to the image detail loss whether they're 250 or 25 hp but either way that would be something to stay out of its way! They do say "V" something, so I'd guess it's not 25. Either HP, that's a pretty expensive, non rdink way to do it. I tried to look inside the wheel house for a controls panel but I guess they forgot that detail or it's on the other side of the bulkhead.

Thanks, that's a riot.

Pop`

Reply to
Twayne

Yeah, I can see that; if only it had a couple more engines it would be perfect. ;-)

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

but will it troll down slow enough for walleye's? ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

Tue, Jan 8, 2008, 8:27pm (EST-2) snipped-for-privacy@hadenough.com (Mark=A0&=A0Juanita) doth sayeth: =A0=A0=A0=A0Yeah, I can see that; if only it had a couple more engines it would be perfect. ;-)

Nah. Just replace a couple of hose trolling motors with 'real' outboards.

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President

- Bumper Sticker I quite agree.

Reply to
J T