INSPIRATION??? - Coffee Tables

The ones I don't find ugly, I find butt ugly.

JOAT Eagles can soar ... but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Reply to
J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:11446-417A7A1F-353@storefull-

3158.bay.webtv.net:

That is an insult to most butts. ;-)

Reply to
Woodchuck Bill

There must be a lot of people out there with bad taste and a lot of money.

Reply to
Phil Hansen

And this surprises you -- why?

Why is it that the people with more money than sense always seem to have more money than sense no matter how much money they spend?

--RC

If I weren't interested in gardening and Ireland, I'd automatically killfile any messages mentioning 'bush' or 'Kerry'

Reply to
rcook5

I think we definitively established that in the "McMansions" thread.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Craig