InfinityTtools opinion

I was wondering what you folks thought of this company. I was looking over their catalog and was interested in a couple items. I haven't heard of them until recently. I always like to get an opinion before I buy. I've gotten screwed before on internet purchases and I will always check the sites out before I buy again. Thanks for your help.

Reply to
Joe

Formerly Jesada in Florida (I believe). I've bought blades and a few bits from them. I'd rate them and their products very highly.

Dave in Houston

Reply to
Dave in Houston

Infinity Tools' CEO is David Venditto, the son of Carlo Venditto who ran Jesada and was the former president of Freud in the United States.

An interview with David Venditto can be found at the URL below.

Nova

Was it Freud or CMT USA?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Per the interview sited above:

" My dad has been in the router bit/saw blade/woodworking tool business probably over 30 years. My dad worked for Freud, he was the president of Freud in the United States for I think 15 or 20 years."

Reply to
Nova

I have a few and they are as good as any bit I've ever used. One time I bought some spiral up cut bits and one did not cut properly. They sent me a new one Red label. Their saw blades get good reviews also but I've not used one yet. I'll continue buying from them.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

top class stuff - been buying from them for about 2 years. be sure to check their discounted stuff. They also have promotions all the time. you'll be happy

shelly

Reply to
sheldon.mandel