A friend of mine bought the tools from an old cabinet shop and was wondering
what he had. I stopped by and the stuff almost qualifies for a museum. He
has a Rockwell table saw and was wondering exactly what he had. Here are
1. It used a 3 phase 5hp motor,
2. had a large swing out arm on the left side of the table,
3. a very large solid cast table (with a section, running the length of
the table and about 7-8" wide to the right of the blade that unbolted to
gain access to the blade),
4. cast cabinet,
5. a 14 or 16" blade with a 3" scoring blade set in front of it.
6. If it will help, the color was "Delta blue"