I use my hand planner all the time,

I don't like electric planners, but my 1940 Stanly #4 is used on almost every project I build, smoothing over glue-ups, chamfering edges, I'm looking for a good Rabbit plane right now, my stacked Dado is good, but I would like just a little more fine tuning

Reply to
Richard Clements

LN block/rabbet plane - slick. Great for fine tuning sliding dovetails and tenons too.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b