I need to get another portable planer fast what one though?

1.5 hours no thanks. sounds like me doing the jointer knives (G) thank god for helical carbide cutter heads (G) Knight-Toolworks
handmade wooden planes
Reply to
Steve knight

well it is for me because I seldom do large pieces of wood. if Aiwa running full boards through it would not be.

no not really. the rubber shreaded because the wacky way I do things. the knives acutely go longer because tearout is less of an issue.

no because I work with smaller pieces of wood. so a bigger planer would need me to stay with longer pieces. plus I vary the thickness so much it would be a pain to adjust a larger planer all the time. Knight-Toolworks

handmade wooden planes

Reply to
Steve knight

I do not leave the machine set up. The actual sharpening time after set up about 20 minutes.

Reply to
Leon