i need a number!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many vacation/personal/not other wize coded/whatever you want to call them days you got left for the year??

Reply to
Duane

54
Reply to
Doug Winterburn

You KNOW the only possible answer to a subject like that is...

42 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply to
Roy

Hey, me too!

Reply to
Nova

I'm going to have to go with 42 ..

Reply to
Matt

no, that number would be 69

Reply to
ChairMan

That would have been my second choice except that my first choice included that.

You would know that if you had read the five books in The Trilogy.

Roy

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

As many as I want, whenever I want them. That is in addition to the four holidays left. Yes, I've got it made; the owner does not care how much time I take off.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

41 or 42!
Reply to