I may be turning into a letterhead.

1/4" plexiglass One shot, one piece. (the Leah part is one piece.) 1/4" downspiral routerbit.

What made it interesting, is the blind holes on the back of each letter (2,3 or 4) for studs to be glued in according to a huge paper template. I managed registration to within .005"

Robatoy

diggerop

On 11/4/2009 7:39 PM Robatoy spake thus:

of my favorite political writers:

David Nebenzahl

Nope. This Petrolia is in Ontario, Canada. Carol Norris is one of my favourite writers at Counterpunch.org. Too bad she doesn't contribute more often. Many of their contributors are...how should I say...a little too left for my tastes? But, Counterpunch does offer up many views which I personally wouldn't have considered and many of those ideas flesh out a more informed foundation of understanding.

Reply to
Robatoy

Reply to
Nova

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 11:20:08 -0800, the infamous David Nebenzahl scrawled the following:

could only remember his name...) He drew the most wonderful and sexy (usually Japanese?) models in pastel and line art.

Searching for his name, I came across Gahan Wilson, another fabulous and nutty cartoonist for Playboy. Arrrrgh! I can't find it.

-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

=A0 =A0 =A0 -- Thomas Jefferson

You're obviously not thinking of Buck Brown' Granny... . . . .(Vargas?)

Reply to
Robatoy

Patrick Nagel

Reply to
diggerop

=A0 =A0 =A0 -- Thomas Jefferson

Gahan Wilson never quite thought like other people. "The BBQ" being one of my favourites. I'll try to dig up a link.

Reply to
Robatoy

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 19:17:16 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy scrawled the following:

While she was a real hoot and Vargas was a superb pinup artist, no to both. Wilson had a deliciously morbid sense of humor. Lots of Penthouse cartoonists did, too. Crap, I still can't think of the guy's name this morning. Soon, though.

-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 14:08:49 +0800, the infamous "diggerop" scrawled the following:

YES! Thank you, suh.

remember his stuff being much hotter. Hmmm...

Ah, here 'tis:

Links at bottom

-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Dedini?

Reply to
R. Scanlon

On 11/6/2009 6:34 AM R. Scanlon spake thus:

Don't think so. My money's on Leroy Neiman.

David Nebenzahl

"Best known for his brilliantly colored, stunningly energetic images of sporting events and leisure activities, LeRoy Neiman is probably the most popular living artist in the United States. His art is unique. It stands alone, without any real comparison. It is an art which has become controversial because Neiman has broken the barriers of many of the most hallowed assumptions of modern art history and contemporary criticism. It is an art that is loved by millions of people throughout America and around the world."

Reply to
Robatoy

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 05:20:58 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy scrawled the following:

The cartoon Non Sequitur reminds me of him. I love it (most days.) Wiley Miller is great.

See today's, Oct 6th for a laugh.