I'm available for demos this month.

Well, thanks. But you don't need to pay me that much to watch you make an ass of yourself. I'll settle for a coupla hundred...and I'll take care of my own expenses.
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
Reply to
LRod
On 02 Jul 2003, Al Kyder spake unto rec.woodworking:
If you plan to charge us for demonstrating that you are in the running for Rec.Woodworking Asshole of the Month... too late.
And to the rest of the Wreck... hey, even trolls gotta eat.
Scott, occasional R.WAotM winner himself
Reply to
Scott Cramer
hey, heck look at it from the side (tilt your head to the right) it looks like a lion pointing at something
Traves: who cant believe he looked
wrote:
Reply to
Traves "Squarefinger" Coppock
in message
see how it's done leif ? post at the bottom of the thread, because its much more irritating for you.
anyway, from now on, when's fourth.
Reply to
tosspot

Site Timeline Threads