I had just finished congratulating myself

on making eight perfectly identical cuts.

Pity they were all 100mm too short.

Sometimes I wonder how I manage the laces on my shoes. Perhaps I should switch to velcro before that skill goes too.

Mekon

Reply to
Mekon

Many years ago I bored out a part, came out too big, so I rebored it to make it smaller....

Reply to
Rick Samuel

Just the wooddorking gods letting you know your project was improperly dimensioned. Pay attention, and scale your plans down accordingly.

Reply to
Swingman

I'll tell my daughter to have a smaller baby then :)

Mekon

Reply to
Mekon

I often read the wrong side of the inch mark, almost exclusively when the measure is running right to left instead of the normally marked left to right. You get used to reading more than a specific inch reading as being to the right side of the inch marking.

Reply to
Leon

"Mekon" wrote

Let her know which day to have it on too.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Sometimes I'm so stupid I even amaze myself

Reply to
i82much

And tell her what sex it should be, and what to name it while you are at it.

In for a penny, in for a pound..... :-)

Reply to
Maxwell Lol

She'll probably like that idea, if possible..lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

Accurately illustrates the difference between precision and accuracy...

Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt

Been wearing boat shoes for years for just that reason.

"Laces", what's that?

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

LMAO, been there done that!

Reply to
evodawg

How COULD you? I have NEVER, EVER done anything like that.

Reply to
Robatoy