I GOT IT!

Life is good, the stars all lined up, and the Woodworking Gods(Was that supposed to be 2 or 3 "slightly used virgins" JOAT?) were benevolent.

Just returned from Williamsport, PA. with my still-boxed G0555 bandsaw, riser block, and mobile base, as well as a couple extra blades.(I know, I'll probably end up with some Timberwolf blades, but these will get me started)

Now I know what to do this weekend! (1. Make a *hole* in the sh^H^H^basement to start assembling it. 2. Get some help to carry the pieces down there. 3. Read 'n' wrench!)

I'll report on how it goes.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Norm, it's a great saw. As others will tell you, you may want to ditch the blade that comes with it and get yourself a Timeberwolf.

Here's a link to directions for how to attach a brush to the lower wheel to keep the dust off of the tire.

Have fun!

Reply to
Vince Heuring

If you think Timberwolf is great, you should try "Viking", I ditch Timberwofl and I use Lee Valley's "Viking" and they are far better than Timberwolf.

Reply to
WD

Vince Heuring

Fri, Jun 25, 2004, 8:51pm snipped-for-privacy@madbbs.com (Norman=A0D.=A0Crow) asks: Life is good, the stars all lined up, and the Woodworking Gods(Was that supposed to be 2 or 3 "slightly used virgins" JOAT?)

One is ample, if she likes housework. Otherwise two.

JOAT Use your brain - it's the small things that count.

- Bazooka Joe

Reply to
J T