I bought a teak armoire to paint and found it had tung oil How do I prepare it do the paint adheres?

It has very ornate carving I

Reply to
janilv60

replying to janilv60, Bobby wrote: You don't paint teak. Restore it and enjoy the natural beauty of the wood.

Reply to
Bobby

-2 on the troll-o-meter.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Furthermore, if you are able to surmise there's tung oil on it, then you should be intelligent enough to know not to paint it, hence the "troll" designation is probably accurate.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny