How to Straighten Warpered Plywood Doors?

Hello All!

I've built a frame with plywood doors over, what used to be a mirrored closet. The problem is that the doors are very warped to the tune of 1

1/2" difference at the bottom of one of the pairs. Each pair of doors measures 27" wide X 92" high.

Can anyone help me mitigate the challenge before me?

Any help will be most gratefully received! Thank you!

Alan

Reply to
Alaininsd