HOW GONDOLAS ARE MADE

OK, I guess, but don't look much good for fishing or hunting.

JOAT "106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses." - Elwood

"Hit it." - Joliet Jake

Reply to
J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:14627-40B2CDD3-456@storefull-

3158.bay.webtv.net:

Two of life's finest offerings!

Reply to
Woodchuck Bill

Might be good for runnin' a trot line, though.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Singleton

This guy was on a DIY show a couple of weeks ago. This is quite an art. What surprised me was that the hull is not symmetrical so it can be rowed from one side. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski