How difficult to make

Would you consider $3K too much? Materials and hardware are likely to cost that much.

Reply to
Leon

Did you miss the picture of the storage device?

Reply to
Leon

dadiOH

I'll make you one for $6,999. You pay shipping.

Reply to
dadiOH

While you're pondering your decision on building that table, you can just keep a sheet of plywood and a pair of folding sawhorses in the room.

Reply to
Larry W

If it's not patented, I'll make them one for $4,995, -including- delivery to the lower 48. Save $2,004 + s/h, Meanie!

-- EAT RIGHT, KEEP FIT, DIE ANYWAY. --anon

Aw, Hell. Gimme CHOCOLATE! --LJ

Reply to
Larry Jaques

That I did. And I forgot to mention chair storage, too.

-- EAT RIGHT, KEEP FIT, DIE ANYWAY. --anon

Aw, Hell. Gimme CHOCOLATE! --LJ

Reply to
Larry Jaques

snipped-for-privacy@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org (Larry W) wrote in news:k62370$2rn$1 @speranza.aioe.org:

I've had one of those set up in the garage for years. It works great as a catch-all, but if you add a decent border around the edge of the plywood it'll hold up (straight) for years. If you need "class", throw a table cloth over it.

:-)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

snipped-for-privacy@rahul.net (Edward A. Falk) wrote in news:k67dru$hfi$ snipped-for-privacy@blue-new.rahul.net:

I knew I got the SketchUp drawing from here. I was going to post it for him somewhere and I didn't know who to attribute. I'll make a note in the drawing so I know next time.

Thanks for your hard work. A very useful and detailed drawing. I'm sure an enormous amount of time and effort went into creating it. It's on my todo list...

Larry

Reply to
Larry

LOL......do I hear (or read) $4,500? Going once, going twice....

Reply to
Meanie

Agreed. Excellent work.

Reply to
Meanie

I'm sorry, but the cost of finish has gone up so much, we are unable to offer more than this FORTY FOUR POINT FIVE PERCENT DISCOUNT at this time. This offer expires 1nov12. Act now!

-- The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools. -- Herbert Spencer

Reply to
Larry Jaques