HooRay at last some choice.

Finally after months of dicking around the Bunnings Warehouse has finally opened in Kal. While their new store was being built they let their stocks run way down . It was a PITA trying to get anything, and with only one other hardware shop in town, frustration was the name of the day. The new warehouse has a huge selection and stocks items in larger than handyman packs. Now I just have to learn my way around and all should be good. Considering that the next reasonable Hardware shop is 600 k ms away, a Borg is better than no Borg :)

All the best John

Reply to
John B

It is nice to have a place to go and a good choice of tools and hardware etc., but in my area of the U.S.A (Indiana) the large stores run the little guys completely out of town, and then you must go there..........whether you want to or not. It is hard to beat a big store if you need something you know they keep on the shelves, though. :-) Lyndell

Reply to
Lyndell Thompson