HOME DEPOT BUYS LEE VALLEY!

Look at the calendar, you fool you.

*snickers*

r---> who is thinking of going to Walmart today with a few pre-made P- Labels and switch a bunch of hair-dye bottles from their boxes and re- labelling them. Raven becomes California Sunshine...that sort of thinking... probably illegal... okay, maybe switching under-arm deoderant spray with 3M spray contact adhesive?

Reply to
Robatoy

I Can't!

I had a stroke when I saw you title line!!!!!

RonB

Reply to
RonB

| Look at the calendar, you fool you.

_BAD_ ROB!!!

Morris Dovey

how bout the udder way round? Now that would get some attention from the wreckers. Pat

Reply to
patrick mitchel

I specifically went to the LV site today to see what lil nasty they were going to pull on us this year. I found the last three years' pranks, but nothing for 2007.

Last year on this day, I ran the end of my thumb into a spinning TS blade. It's not much of a saw, and it really should be replaced for a number of reasons, but it does cut thumbs. Not square. Not neat. Certainly not joint-ready. But it cuts them.

SWMBO thinks this is a bad day for power tools.

Tanus

Reply to
Tanus

Oooops. I spoke too soon. LV did put up the April 1st page. My bad.

Tanus

Reply to
Tanus

Don't forget to order one before Midnight tonight!

Reply to
John Santos

Can you post a link... site searches O "april" and "Fool" only yeilded the last three years' products.

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
Stephen M

Found it ... thanks

Reply to
Stephen M

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Search for "AFD" in LV's search page and see all 4 items.

Reply to
Bruce Barnett

Sincerity is important. If you can fake it, you've got it made.

Reply to
Just Wondering