hole cover - odd request

I am looking for a "cover" for a 5.5" x 5.5" hole that is made up of fibers, ie, keeps out the bugs but allows movement in and out. I have seen them, no idea of even what ther are called. If forced to might could work rubber, with slits, to work, but this would be better. Thanks..
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.