hi

Try and heat it up with a map gas or propane torch lik we plumbers us to sweat copper. Jd. p.s. it will expand the metal as it heats up and as it cools it will shrink back down so have pipe French ready pull and heat at the same time don't want to get it to hot

Reply to
jd

That's nice. What is "it" and why would one want to heat it?

Reply to
J. Clarke

"J. Clarke" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

I think that's spam filler text. Probably the URLs got stripped when it posted.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

"J. Clarke" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

A better question might be what is "pipe French"?

(I'm guessing this is an answer to a question someone asked circa 2003, since those keep showing up here).

John

Reply to
John McCoy

I think that's what my father spoke after he sat on his best pipe and broke it. At least he said "excuse my French" afterward.

Probably.

Reply to
J. Clarke