HF 15ga. nailer

have one?

any reviews of it?

I was leaning to the PC 15ga angled da250b, but for $80 less...

Reply to
nospam_coloradotrout

Hmmm...not a bad price. I wouldn't mind hearing any reviews on to too. I might just have to order one.

Leslie

Reply to
Leslie Gossett

nospam snipped-for-privacy@mesanetworks.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Bought one a few months ago. Jammed up about 60% of the time. I've also used their 16 and 18g brad nailers. I liked the smaller ones for the price but wouldn't touch their 15g. Maybe I got a lemon. BTW, $100 also what I paid at that time. Maybe someone has a better story. Just remember that a

15g nailer makes a pretty big hole in your project every time it jams. Matt
Reply to
MattH