Hey all you planer snipers!

"one blade" snipe? hee hee. I'm learning something new!

Dave

br> it is possible that the blades weren't jointed and all knives in your cutter

Reply to
David

George, can you elaborate on how the chipbreaker affects snipe?

-Chris

George wrote:

Reply to
TheNewGuy

It exerts the first pressure aft of the cutterhead, before even the outfeed roller. Should have springs enough to help against unsupported boards climbing into it. Those without springs should be close.

Best setup series for generic iron planers I ever saw was in FWW, though I can't recall the issue. It was almost the same as my manual on the Invicta. Quick search at the Taunton site ought to turn it.

Reply to
George