Help with finding Wooden Toy Guns and Swords Plans

Good day to one and all. I am a novice at this hobbie...as in just starting a few days ago:)...

what i am looking for is plans to make wooden guns, like a rifle, shot gun and the like. i hae a CAD file of one but for the life of me i cant figure out the CAD program to enlarge the designs enough to make full size templates.

As for the wooden swords, i have not found any plans at all anywhere.

is there a place i can find anything like this?

please, if you respond, can you also e-mail me, i dont get on the newsgroups that often... i can be reached at snipped-for-privacy@swfla.rr.com

Thanks one and all:)

Reply to
Freak of Nature

No plans, couple of pictures:

were made from offcuts of beech, a thin strip from ripping a clean edge onto a thick beech tabletop. The rest was just spokeshave work to give a little of a diamond section to them. Edges and tip are _very_ rounded.

Hilts are string, leather, glue and twisted copper wire.

Faux-metal finish is gilt wax.

Reply to
Andy Dingley