WOODEN SWORD

Mein Gott. If the neighborhood kids and I had kown makeing a wooden sword could be so complicated we probably would still be traumitized. We wanted toy boats, darts, wooden swords, we just went and made them. No plans, no fuss. This was all before I moved in the seventh grade, so you can tell I mostly around 7-8-9 years old when we were doing this stuff. I'm not about to sort any of these links out. You need plans, you sort thru them. If I need to make a wooden sword, I'll go out to the shop and make one, maybe looking at some pictues, to see what general type I want to make. Plans? You're kidding, right? Don' need no steenkin' plans.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

Hey, were you one of the Little Rascals?

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Mon, Sep 24, 2007, 7:32pm snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net (Buddy=A0Matlosz) doth query: Hey, were you one of the Little Rascals?

Before my time. I didn't even hear about them until years later.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

Before my time. I didn't even hear about them until years later.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

So, wot'n blazes made y'all wanta do that search anyways???? Jess cain't hep bet wonder......

Reply to
Not Gimpy Anymore

Thu, Oct 4, 2007, 5:17pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (Not=A0Gimpy=A0Anymore) So, wot'n blazes made y'all wanta do that search anyways???? Jess cain't hep bet wonder......

Maybe to make people like you ask why.