Help: New plug rating/size for air compressor?

The new plug works great. Thanks everyone!

Reply to
Michael

Hey! That would make too much sense and probably be cheaper. How dare you 8^)

-BR

Reply to
Brewster

I do it all the lime for power tool cords - I can make them as long or short as I want - and even color code them so it is easy to see which tool is plugged in.

Reply to
clare

I almost went that route when cording up my then-new Unisaur. A 220V

12GA orange extension cord was much cheaper than the cut-to-length cable and a plug. The cable was much more flexible then the orange cord (and it wasn't orange ugh!) so I went with my elitist demon.

-BR

Reply to
Brewster