HDPE / phenolic cheap substitute

The $ 5. scrounge from HD worked fine - cut 4 blocks out of it and had enough for a spare. Mounted just the one light fixture < using 2 blocks > after testing the light in the cold room - and finding that a single 4 ft. fixture provided plenty enough light.

John T.

Reply to
hubops

How's the RFI problem?

Next time you come in to Lee Valley Waterloo) let me know and we'll meet over a coffee/hot chocolate. I'm about half a mile away

Reply to
Clare Snyder

No radio interference, from the basement. I literally just got back from LV returning the un-needed light. Hope to meet you in person sometime. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Just let me know next time you come in.

Reply to