Hardwood supply in northern Alberta

I have been wood working for the last few years, and have just recently got to the point where I'm making entertainment units for people, and am now also getting orders for kitchen cupboards. My trouble is finding good hardwood for a decent price. All we have around here is spruce and poplar. There is some birch, but it seems tough to work with. Any good supliers north of Edmonton?

Reply to
wesf66