Hardwood in Upstate SC

Just relocated to the Greenville SC area. Can anyone recommend lumber sources in the area?

Thanks

Reply to
Eric Berning

Greenville-Spartanburg Hardwoods on hwy 101 in Greer, just a mile or two north of I-85.

-Dave

Reply to
Dave Plumpe

Reply to
nospambob

seem to recall an article about their shop in one of the ww magazines recently. Joe

Reply to
Joe Gorman

Hi Eric:

As Dave suggested, GSH is a good place to start. Also, for small amounts and exotics, Woodcraft has a store in Greenville, just off Woodruff Rd. Go a block or two South of I-85 and turn right (forget the name of the road, sorry). If you know where Frankie's Fun Park is, they're practically across the street.

Regards, John.

Reply to
the_tool_man